unforgettable journeys is a trademark of GEOBUCH GmbH. The company GEOBUCH GmbH acts through its brand unforgettable journeys (hereinafter always called unforgettable journeys) both as an intermediary of trips of foreign organizers and individual services of foreign service providers as well as as organizer of own trips on. For travel and services arranged by unforgettable journeys, the booking conditions listed below under “A”, for trips organized by unforgettable journeys and sports courses are agreed on the travel conditions listed under “B”. Both types of mavia’s business activities are also supplemented by the General Terms and Conditions printed under “C”.
A – Booking conditions for travel and travel services arranged by unforgettable journeys
I. Registration/Travel Confirmation
unforgettable journeys arranges trips organized by foreign companies as well as individual travel services (e.g. car rentals, connecting programs, sports courses and excursions) of foreign service providers. In all cases, the third-party organizers or service providers (hereinafter referred to as LT) are named at the time of booking or in the travel offer. The travel contract of the customer for the individual travel services is usually not concluded with unforgettable journeys, but exclusively with the respective LT under the mere mediation of unforgettable journeys. The customer is bound by his written offer to conclude the booking contract for a period of 14 days. The booking will only be made upon written confirmation by unforgettable journeys.
II. Content of the contract
The content of the brokered contract depends on the respective agreements with the LT as the contractual partner of the travel participant. The following travel contract between the respective LT and the customer shall be governed exclusively by the General Terms and Conditions and the other terms and conditions of the LT. The terms and conditions are set on request
handed over or sent.
III. Liability of unforgettable journeys as an intermediary
unforgettable journeys is not liable for the provision of services by the LT, but only for the proper provision of the mediation of the trip or individual travel services. Information about mediated services provided by the LT is based exclusively on the unforgettable journeys provided. They do not constitute their own assurance stake in the traveler. This also applies to the prices and travel dates mentioned by LT. However, unforgettable journeys makes every effort with the care of a proper merchant to ensure that the information about the services, prices and travel dates of the LT is up-to-date, complete and correct. If unforgettable journeys violate this obligation through gross negligence or intentionally, it shall be liable for the damages resulting from the misinformation.
IV. unforgettable journeys as representative of the organizer and service provider
1. unforgettable journeys is the delivery address for the respective LT if it is located outside the Federal Republic of Germany. All complaints, resignations and other declarations of intent
unforgettable journeys can be delivered as the delivery address for the foreign LT.
Die Umbuchung einer vermittelten Reiseleistung kann nur durch Rücktritt und nachfolgendem Neuabschluss eines Vertrages über eine Reiseleistung erfolgen, es sei denn, dass die Umbuchung innerhalb des Programms desselben LT erfolgt und dieser für die Umbuchung gesonderte Regelungen getroffen hat.
3. Cancellation costs for travel agencies (flight, bus, car rental, accommodation of any category, sports courses, etc.) When mediating trips by LT, their valid cancellation conditions always apply.
4. Scheduled flights
Special cancellation rates apply to package holidays with scheduled airlines. There will be a fee of at least € 150,- for a cancellation. Otherwise, the general cancellation rates apply. We charge a fee of € 150 for the transfer to a substitute ,-.
B – Travel conditions for journeys organized by unforgettable journeys
I. Booking of the trip
The booking of the trip will not be binding for unforgettable journeys until it has been confirmed to the travel participant in writing by unforgettable journeys. The travel participant is bound to register until acceptance by unforgettable journeys, but no more than 14 days from the date of registration. The mere confirmation of receipt of the application does not constitute acceptance of the contract by unforgettable journeysa.
II. Price changes
1. unforgettable journeys is entitled to increase the travel price if unforgettable journeys are unpredictable and after conclusion of the contract the following price components due to circumstances not to be represented by unforgettable journeys increase or arise: foreign exchange rates; fares and prices (particularly due to higher energy prices); official fees and other governmental charges for certain services. However, the price increases are only permitted if there is a period of more than four months between the conclusion of the contract and the start of the journey. A price increase must be notified immediately, at the latest three weeks before the start of the trip, in order to be effective.
2. If the travel price is increased by more than 5, the travel participant is entitled to withdraw from the contract without payment of compensation. The travel participant may instead request to participate in a minimum other trip of unforgettables, provided that unforgettable journeys is able to offer such a trip without additional charge for the travel participant from his offer. The withdrawal or request for a replacement trip must be declared immediately to unforgettable journeys as to its effectiveness.
III. Cancellation costs before the start of the trip/ rebooking
1. In the event of cancellation of the travel participant up to the 61st day before the start of the trip, unforgettable journeys will charge 30 cancellation compensation (cancellation costs) per travel participant.
2. In the event of cancellation of the travel participant from the 60th day before the start of the trip, unforgettable journeys will charge the following staggered fees: up to the 46th day before departure 50, until the 31st day before departure 75 and from the 30th day before the start of the trip or in case of non-start 100 of the Travel price.
3. The date of payment for the determination of the cancellation compensation shall be deemed to be the receipt of the declaration of withdrawal. When the deadline is determined, the date of departure is not counted. However, there is always a €50 per person. These terms and conditions also apply to a change of booking (destination, departure airport, accommodation, appointment, etc.) or a change of name or position of a substitute. Additional costs incurred shall be borne by the customer. The organiser may object to the change in the person of the traveller if the third party does not meet the special travel requirements or if legal regulations or official orders conflict. In calculating the replacement, usually saved expenses and usual other uses of travel services must be taken into account.
IV. Cancellation/cancellation by unforgettable journeys, minimum number of participants
1. If a minimum number of participants is specified in the travel notice or in other documents that have become part of the contract, unforgettable journeys may be terminated from the travel contract up to 14 days before the start of the trip.
if the minimum number of participants is not reached. In this case, unforgettable journeys will inform the travel participant immediately of the non-achievement of the minimum number of participants and will forward the cancellation declaration immediately to him. The paid travel price will be returned to the travel participant immediately.
2. Termination of the contract may also take place if, after conclusion of the contract, unforeseeable force majeure (e.g. weather conditions, such as avalanche risk during ski tours) significantly complicates, endangers or impairs the execution of the trip. The travel participant will also be informed of this immediately and the declaration of withdrawal will be forwarded to him immediately. The paid travel price will be returned to the travel participant.
3. unforgettable journeys ist außerdem ohne Einhaltung einer Frist zur Kündigung des Reisevertrages berechtigt, wenn der Reiseteilnehmer die Durchführung der Reise ungeachtet einer Abmahnung nachhaltig stört oder wenn er sich in solchem Maße vertragswidrig verhält, dass die sofortige Aufhebung des Vertrages gerechtfertigt ist. In this case, unforgettable journeys retains the right to the travel price, but unforgettable journeys must be credited with the value of the saved expenses as well as the benefits that unforgettable journeys from any other use of the benefit, including the amounts well-received by the Lt.
V. Limitations of liability of unforgettable journeys as tour operator
1. The liability of unforgettable journeys for damages for tort is limited to € 76,700.- per travel participant and trip, insofar as it is not based on intent or gross negligence. Liability for property damage shall be limited to three times the travel price, insofar as
the amount of the damage exceeds € 4,100.-.
2. The liability of unforgettable journeys to the travel participant for damages due to contractual claims arising from the travel contract is limited to three times the travel price, insofar as no bodily injury is affected and
(a) damage is not caused by gross negligence or intent, or
b) unforgettable journeys is responsible for any damage caused to the travel participant solely because of the fault of a service provider.
VI. Notification of defects, request for redress, termination due to force majeure
1. Notices of defects and requests for redress shall be addressed to the tour guide or the local representative of unforgettable journeys at the place of travel, which are specified in the travel documents. Tour guides or local representatives are instructed to provide remedial action where possible and necessary. If a tour guide or local representative is not present or reachable, notices of defects or requests for redress must be addressed directly to unforgettable journeys, insofar as this is reasonable for the travel participant.
2. However, tour guides and local representatives are not authorized and not authorized to accept claims for reduction or damages with effect against unforgettable journeys.
3. Tour guides and local representatives of unforgettable journeys are authorized in case of force majeure to terminate the travel contract for mavia.
VII. Exclusion period/limitation period
Claims for non-contractual provision of a package holiday organised by unforgettable journeys themselves must be made to unforgettable journeys within one month of the contractual termination of the journey. The date of receipt of the complaint shall be decisive for the observance of the time limit. After expiry of this period, the travel participant can only assert claims if he was prevented from complying with the time limit through no fault of his own. The aforementioned claims of the travel participant shall be time-barred in 6 months. The limitation period begins on the day on which the journey should end according to the contract. If the traveller has asserted such claims, the limitation period is subject to the written rejection of the claims by unforgettable journeys or his liability insurance.
C – General Terms and Conditions for travel arranged or organized by unforgettable journeys
I. Terms of payment
1. Upon conclusion of the travel contract, a down payment on the travel price is due. This is 30 of the travel price per person.
2. The remaining travel price is due 60 days before the start of the trip. For bookings made less than 60 days before the start of the trip, the total price of the trip is due immediately and credit card payment is no longer possible.
3. Abweichend von der Regelung in Ziffer 2 ist bei Veranstaltungen, die unter € 75.- pro Person kosten, keine Übernachtung einschließen und weniger als 24 Stunden dauern, der Reisepreis 14 Tage vor Reiseantritt gegen Aushändigung der Reisepapiere fällig.
4. Cancellation, processing and rebooking fees are due immediately. Unless there is an earlier due date, the travel price is due the day after the end of the trip.
5. Separate booked flights to and from the destination area are always due for payment immediately. The cancellation and rebooking conditions for flights are subject to the airline’s cancellation and rebooking conditions. Flight times are always subject to reservation.
unforgettable journeys strongly recommends the conclusion of the following travel insurance, as far as this is not included in the travel price: baggage, travel accident, travel liability and travel health insurance including ambulance flight from abroad as well as Cancellation cost insurance.
III. Passport, visa, customs, foreign exchange and health regulations
1. The notification of the above provisions when booking a trip or travel service to the travel participant refers to the status at the time of booking. In principle, it is assumed that the travel participant is a German national. Personal circumstances based on the person of the travel participant cannot be taken into account unless they have been expressly communicated by the travel participant.
2. It is expressly pointed out that there is at any time the possibility of a change of these provisions by the public authorities. unforgettable journeys will inform the travel participant of any changes as soon as possible, as far as possible. However, the travel participant is advised to follow the news media himself about changes in the regulations in his country of travel in order to be able to adapt in good time to the changed circumstances. unforgettable savers shall only be liable for a breach of the obligation to notify the provisions of the provisions after the conclusion of the travel contract in the event of gross negligence or intent.
3. The travel participant is solely responsible for his health fitness with regard to the requirements of the booked service (e.g. high mountain tours, ski tours, diving courses). In addition, mavia points out to the travel participant that technical and sanitary facilities abroad do not always meet German standards.
1. If the trip is not carried out in accordance with the contract, the travel participant must demand immediate redress in order to comply with his warranty and termination claims and unforgettable journeys must set a reasonable time limit for remedy. The tour operator may refuse redress if it requires a disproportionate effort.
2. For the non-contractual provision of the travel service, the travel participant may demand a corresponding reduction of the travel price (reduction). There is no entitlement to a reduction if the travel participant has culpably failed to report the defect.
3. If the trip is significantly impaired as a result of a defect and the organiser does not provide a remedy within a reasonable period set by the travel participant, the traveller may terminate the travel contract within the scope of the statutory provisions.
4. Please note that flight times/numbers/routes and airlines may change. The travel participant is obliged to check the aforementioned data in good time before the start of the trip.
V. Data protection
unforgettable journeys protects all personal data of the travel participant against misuse in accordance with the Federal Data Protection Act. The personal data provided by the travel participant unforgettable journeys will only be processed or used to the extent that they are necessary for the execution of the contract.
VI. Place of jurisdiction
In the event that the travel participant moves his domicile or habitual residence abroad after conclusion of the contract or the domicile is unknown at the time the action is brought, claims of unforgettable journeys against the travel participant of the place of jurisdiction in Munich.
The ineffectiveness of individual provisions of these General Terms and Conditions shall not result in the invalidity of the remaining provisions. Instead of the invalid provision, the statutory provision applies.
The law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies exclusively to the mediation or travel contracts concluded between the travel participant and unforgettable journeys.